Bestsellers

51 Signs of Ascension ~ How Many Do You Have?

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net How many of these 51 spiritual awakening symptoms do YOU have? Quiz yourself and your friends HERE! by Annarita Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet, waking up two or three times a night. How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?Feeling tired after you wake up and sleepy off and on during the day. There is something called the Triad Sleep Pattern that occurs for many: you sleep for about 2-3 hours, wake up, go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back to sleep again. For others, the sleep requirements have changed. You can get by on less sleep. Lately I have been experiencing huge waves of energy running into my body from the crown. It feels good, but it keeps me awake for a long time, then subsides. Advice: Get used to it. Make peace with it and don’t worry about getting enough sleep (which often causes more insomnia). You will be able to make it through the day if you hold thoughts of getting just what you need. You can also request your Higher Self to give you a break now and then and give you a good, deep night’s sleep. If you can’t go back to sleep right away, use the waking moments to meditate, read poetry, write in your journal or look at the moon. Your body will adjust to the new pattern. Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting
Video Rating: 4 / 5

15 Responses to 51 Signs of Ascension ~ How Many Do You Have?

• daplisan says:

thank you for these? informations!

• SedonaHealthCoach says:

It would be so wonderful if a? real human was reading this!

• skb0rzn says:

“I don’t remember? asking you a god damned thing!” Sam Jackson

• jjn931 says:

I didn’t ask? you a damn thing..if I want answers I’ll ask my higher power…not you!

• danielav9 says:

u asked.,.ive asnwered,.why the sudden burst? are you being psychically attacked or what? gezzz,i was speaking for myself and many other ppl. out there as well.who are having the? same issue..now u needed not..snap!
    have some manners!! and meditate on peace.oh shit,i did not do anything to you for you to snap! go pray! some ppl!……gezzz so hysterical.

• jjn931 says:

You have no idea about my spirituality…so shuuuut uuuuppp! You think you have it all figured out…and you are still? in the primitive stages!

• danielav9 says:

ic,maybe you need to get in touch with something ‘esoteric” or even spiritual?
    i know because the same issues been happening to me,whenever i do not get in touch with myself.or even with spirituality.so.it would be wiser for you to do something about your inner self by develop it.
    many people in this day and time,are having what they call” some health issues” you know,and i feel that it is because they cannot take the frequency changes happening in the world today.?

• bertnay2006 says:

Thanks for? sharing

• jjn931 says:

It was as if it was me writing that!…I have the same issues, except I haven’t expirenced? it for 15 yrs…just a couple of years for me. Lately I get what I call Power Surges…I will break out into a sweat and will be soaked in about 20 seconds…I tell my daughter it is ‘manopause’…lol But I know what is causing it…and I will be so happy when its over and I am back home

• danielav9 says:

i know,something definitely is going on out there,i feel that you need some sort of yoga or exercise,but before undergo that, but before start any exercising or yoga program please consult your doctor,if u you? have any underlying medical conditions.Good luck
    it is the earth vibrations and elevating frequency the cause of the mental and physical turmoil..we are going through this century,it has even affected my cat. of 5 yrs.

• codehendrix says:

since 2001 for me its sort of been the same… feeling very sensitive and? almost clumbsy with my energy…..

• danielav9 says:

been feeling all this….headaches,pains in the? head,funny sensation on top of my head,fatigue,tingling on the head and all over my body,weeping..then happy,a sense of euphoria ,heart beat very fast or slow,dizziness,confusion.
    feeling really strange for the past 15 yrs and getting worse or better over the years.but since 20010 it is getting more prominent.

• ruby2411 says:

Speaking of creativity… all last year I created 52 paintings.. It’s? like my higher spirit was downloading all energy to me through my creativity. Never had I been this charged up withso much energy for art.

• 808Hea says: