Bestsellers

Ascension Symptoms-Dark Night of the Soul

More Ascension Symptoms include: -Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you. -Waking at night between 2 and 4 am Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour. -’Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired. -Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass. -You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting’. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, ‘doing’ and ‘making things happen’ becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to ‘bring’ you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun. -An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you

25 Responses to Ascension Symptoms-Dark Night of the Soul

• thetestsofchange says:

Thank-you so much for this video! I’ve been on a more spiritual path for years but it was only until a few months ago did I really begin to ascend. It was extremely intense and I’ve only been really re grounded for a few months. It would have been nice to have seen this video during those times but I think I needed to get through it on my own and with my loved ones. It is SO great to see this and not feel so alone. Ascension isn’t something you’re taught about in school so it’s been confusing.

• mardelmco2 says:

OMG. except for the job loss part, I have been experiencing each and every one of those symptoms… great video

• TheRealReasonForDP says:

I think the majority of the world feels like this? But we cant just stand around and feel like shit can we? isnt there a way to regain clarity/focus/grounding/joy?

• snowbellan says:

Wow! I’ve just been thru everything listed here & gotten thru to the other side of it after 6 months of this same “dark night,” of deep depression, of questioning if all my spiritual searching was going to end with there being nothing “out there” to believe in or hope for, that it had all been my “imagination.” For those of you going thru this, hang in there! Your body/mind/emotions/life are clearing out the junk and once that is done it gets SO much better!

• tbtirick says:

I spend a lot of time researching 5th dimension ascension material and there is NO other better resource than “freeyourmind4evr” Thank you SOOooo much for opening so many of us to what is and will be. You provide a wonderful map!! Please don’t ascend to soon without us…8-}

• lovelivinginthesouth says:

absolutely dead on awesome. so so true. speaking from experience.

• BillyChilly100 says:

Ah yes. A challenging conditioning that everyone more or less goes through. However, the density can be lessened if someone is informed about this process. Detachment also helps to a certain degree :)

• t4ac3y1 says:

Also, no one understands, sometimes literally! I feel like I’m talking a different language when I know I’m making perfect sense.

• t4ac3y1 says:

Check to all! And symptoms x 10. The worst is feeling “cut off” from The Source. I know I’m not.. but why I’m not recieving information like I used too, if at all.. the “knowings”. I don’t understand and most times I feel like I’m being pushished – it’s that painful.

• ERICRIPPER1 says:

i can relate to most all of the symptoms…..i am looking forward to comimg out on the other side of the dark night shining bright for all to see!

• COAKD1 says:

I am aware, thank you.

• jazzaste123 says:

Wowpwowow I’ve had every one of these haha this is cool I always thought I was awakening I’ve always yearned for peace and home being blissful heaven lol this is so true for me my doctor says it’s bipolar haha but I know it s not it’s this

• SEXePAGAN says:

?????

• Liz66bee says:

What a wonderful little film, here I am going ‘yes, yes, yes’ to just about all these ‘symptoms’ I’ve felt so marooned in recent years and disconnected from humanity, yet now feel an intense profound compassion, as if my heart has unfolded. Yet I’m so angry that I can’t lead the life I want and accomplish my mission because of poverty – I bet most of us feel this way!

• HAYDZREEF says:

95% of these i have been through i even moved to the other side of my country because i didn’t feel like i belong here.I always find myself looking at the night sky wondering were home is.In the last few month i sometimes feel like im looking through my eyes like im looking through a window.I have changed my career from being a carpenter to working in an office because i was depressed.In the last year i have gone from feeling like i want to die to feeling like i have so much to live for.

Thanks

• swatson1190 says:

I am a mystic, not a psychic. I have a personal relationship with God. I also have all of these symptoms and I don’t understand why. I have been to the doctor and she said it is just stress. I feel it is more. I glad I’m not crazy.

• Quick2000 says:

Jeshua has told me, that what I am going through or experiencing is Chemical Imbalance, but I would love to know More of course, more detail, and if it has to do with my spiritual path

• TheMassageStudent says:

Absolutely wonderful video! Now I know I’m not going ‘crazy’.

• MsTeri100 says:

Excellent had to watch twice, and the commentary description was awesome. thank u thank u thank u.

• MsTeri100 says:

@freeyourmind4evr i agree there is a certian fear of the truth if it is unknown. I have just had surgery and every oraffice checked in my body looking for something wrong, some days for no reason I cry over world issues and how did we get here as a people, I have looooonged to go home as they put it since I was a teenager but something keeps me here knowing I have a purpose, um any hints on how long this will last lol
    am feeling better these days though

• JoannaLynnExpress says:

Gorgeous, clear and real. Cheers to your beauty.

• gooty64 says:

Very beautiful video and valuable content.
    Maybe the one thing I would add is the feeling of being alone in your journey.
    The feeling of wanting to grab every human being by the shoulders and shake them to get them to wake up!
    This video is helping me and thank you for making it. Many of the symptoms are true for me but, especially the nose bleeds. I went my whole life without a nosebleed until last year at 46. I had several very messy nosebleeds and wondered what was happening to me.

• seanbateman69 says:

@freeyourmind4evr this is so on the money…..and so helpful – many blessings and thnkx for your message and supporting – grounding vids… kirk

• TheStreeser1 says:

every single symptom mentioned here I have with no exception. Evey single one..

• mysticdionysos says:

let us move with exspansive awarness that is evidenced based so that authenticity is reflective truth… assention is about greather energy strengh invigeration .percetion moved into the mystical qantum energyfeidl to which i coin as i am the one who serves its trasnmiton in the truth of formulation of tranformative osmoss in matter as the co creation of the divine within all. so that eveolution of the diivne.