Bestsellers

Benefits of Earthing & Grounding

www.emfnews.org The Benefits of Earthing & Grounding For more than ten years, Earthing research and feedback from individuals who have grounded themselves, primarily while sleeping at night, demonstrate a multitude of benefits. Here is a short list of them: • improvement or elimination of the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders • reduction or elimination of chronic pain • better sleep and faster to sleep • increased energy • lowered stress, more calmness by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones • normalization of the body’s biological rhythms • thinner blood, improved blood pressure and flow • muscle tension and headache relief • lessened hormonal and menstrual symptoms • dramatically faster healing and reduction/prevention of bedsores • reduction/elimination of jet lag • protection against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs) • accelerated recovery from intense athletic activity. www.emfnews.org
Video Rating: 4 / 5

11 Responses to Benefits of Earthing & Grounding

• djamord says:

The best thing to do is to buy my WINALITE? BIO ENERGY SCALAR PENDANT TO ABSORB ALL THE EMF FROM SORROUNDING. Buy it deliver it to you around Dubai, UAE 050 1138165.

• garlicdawg says:

where can we find the? grounding pads…>?

• andreiciocan says:

Of course the volt meter will measure less when he will touch the grounded pad, because the static electricity will flow directly into the ground, not through the volt-meter, but this can be accomplished? not only “using grounded technology”, but simply with a grounded wire. Do not get me wrong, I believe in “earthing” and the best prove is my cat that wallows happily on the ground. His fur looks better, not clogged from the static electricity collected from inside the house.

• andreiciocan says:

I am not? a scientist and I may be wrong, but I think that this is a joke! In no way you are protected from dangerous EMF by just being grounded. Of course, static electricity is discharged by being connected to ground, but still this does not protect you against electromagnetic radiation that is all around in the air and that penetrates the human body.

• jemjem1974 says:

awesome video, GET? RID OF THE STUPID BROWN BANNER!!!!

• presouz says:

Im scared to? even know how much Im sleeping next too.

• schooder says:

You’re not? CNN so get rid of the brown banner it’s in the way!!

• Stephen Dickens says:

I do earthing, but by a slightly different method. I stick a metal rod in a bucket of moist sand. Wire ran from rod to body through a diode for one way electron flow. The way it works is like the voltaic cell, as any metal in earth or anything moist erodes it releases electrons. Basic simple? science, the body can use the electrons to help fight free radicals.

• ozcavazos says:

There are some studies that suggest that the placement of the grounding pad or sheet could even? increase the affects of the emf fields and that getting a 0v reading does not necessarily show that you are being protected. That there is a difference from electric voltage and field strength. Any thoughts on the matter? I own a grounding pad myself, just wanting to be informed.

• EikiMartinson says:

Rubbish!?

• ChiefClickClack says:

Awesome video David! I listened? to your interview with Mike Adams on The Alex Jones show and I really enjoyed that as well! Keep up the good work!